b…… crush syndrome.
c. Differences Between ante-mortem and postmortem injuries/wounds,
g. Justifiable homicide, culpable homicide and grievous injury
 b. Types of Injuries: simple, grievous and fatal.
c. Wound As a cause of death: primary and secondary
d. Situation And character of wounds: number, direction, extent and the age of
e. Wound certification.
 Dowry deaths:
1. Section 320 of I.P.C. [RS May 00]
1. How do you differentiate between ante mortem and post mortem injuries? [OS Nov 01]
2. Causes of death from injuries. [OS Sept 02]
3. Explain the various causes of death in cutthroat injuries.[RS Dec 04]
1. What is “Dowry death”? Describe the inquest procedure in Dowry deaths. [OS Apr 02]
1.Grievous Hurt. [RS Mar 06]
2. What constitutes Dowry deaths?[RS Mar 05] , [RS Nov 01]